Tuesday, April 20, 2010

First Post!!

It's strange being in this world of blogging.  There's a billion of us, so in a sense I feel as if none of us can stand out.  I have to admit that sure are a lot of bloggers with babies on this site.  A lot.  Though that is in high demand, this site does NOT include babies, but rather a look at ordinary beauty. 

Lately I've been feeling very distant from the world, like everyone is too busy to enjoy the little things.  I guess that's what this blog is about.  The little things. 

So I took this picture of this candle because I can only wish you could smell this.  If you can't read it it says "Midnight Pomegranate"  Got it from Bath and Body Works.  I love that store.  It's like everytime I go they give me more coupons for the next time.  I'd really empty my pockets for that place.  Anyways, even as i write this gorgeous aroma is filling the air. 

So this is my tip for everyone, enjoy candles.  They're pretty and they smell delicious.  And their cheap.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment